oh-my-god................
that's the simple words came out from my mouth on 10th April 2015.
ya. i went to PARADISE(Parahyangan Art+Design+Silver Screen Exhibition) at Bumi Sangkuriang Ciumbuleuit, Bandung. i was so excited to see the live mural by elfandiary-talented artist. i followed his instagram and every i scroll my screen on his ig i think his paintings are so cool.

when i arrived, i saw the exhibition. there are so many talented people submitted his/her artworks.
then i went to the garden, i saw elfandiary there but he wasnt finish his mural. so i sat in the garden with all my friends and watched 8 short films. but when i've been watched, i saw elfandiary cleaned up his tools and seems like he had finished his mural and i was panic because i want his signature on my sketch book. i've been thinking for 5 minutes to decide follow him and yap! i came near to him with my friend and ask him for his signature. after small talk with a little joke, finally i got it! aaaaaa so happy so excited, he is very kind omg hahha btw he wrote 'terserah' on it cause when i asked him to write anything on my book, he asked back 'tuliss apanihh?' i answered 'terseraaah' hahahaa

PARADISE at Bumi Sangkuriang, Bandung. 10/04/2015

Comments