Rabu, 13 April 2011

the true meaning of friendship

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies.
The best mirror is an old friend.
A true friend stabs you in the front.
Friends have all things in common.
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
A friend is, as it were, a second self.
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
I~n the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
Never injure a friend, even in jest.
Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.
You'll always be my best friend, you know too much!
Your my best friend forever and always we're together too much but far not enough and if you die before I do ask god if heaven's got room for two.
Every time you cross my mind, I think how lucky I've been, to have you as my special friend
True friends are the people who brighten your smile everytime your with them
If all my friends were flowers, I would look around and pick you
If i die today, or even tomorrow i'll have no regrets if you tell me you're my friend


Never look back...
Never regret...
Never remember
the people you've met.
Never begin...
And never end...
Never say never
when it comes to your friends!



xoxo NDN's

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar