Jumat, 28 Juli 2017

turning 21.

different from the other years, i was still expect i'll got birthday wishes from friends, gifts and surprises even though that things just come to me shortly.  But now. i'm not expecting that things again. I've felt happy and sad mixed up when i was turning 21.

I was happy because when i was turning 21, i was enjoying the trip to Mollucas and accidentally my handphone was broken and i have no got signal at all and my line account just error so i wasn't in the line group at all from elementary school group to my college group line. So, the point is i don't have to thinking about 'the things' i had always want on my birthday like what i said in the first paragraph. And i was very very excited about the expedition to Mollucas, so i didn't expect anything about my birthday. being isolated from social media was felt better (maybe this is the introvert part of mine). BUT here the point of my writing, i've been thinking too much when i mature enough to make a plan what should i do tomorrow? well i've been thinking about this since 2 years ago, but i was like 'whatever' till now when i;m turning 21. almost everyday i've thinking about 'what have i done all this time?' 'what's the benefit to many people especially to my family?' the main is 'mau dibawa kemana sih nit idup lo ini?'. now i'm majoring as an architecture student, but my score at class not good enough, i don't have any business to earn some money by my self, i'm not join any community to help others or the environment, i'm not solehah enough on what i belief. I wanna do something big, in or beyond from my comfort zone. I wanna be someone who useful for others, i really want to join community which teach students to the corners of Indonesia. But i haven't start anything yet, maybe, at first i wanna do something from the small thing from what i have, i wanna help people and the environment around me. hopefully starts now, i will improve my self to be better person from the entire aspects.(skill, heart, soul, religion, social and economy) insyaAllah to help others. wish me luck  

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar