Sabtu, 28 Juli 2012

trip to Bali♥

when my birthday on 4th July 2012 i had a great time in Bali. we were so excited! on the 1st day we just walked around our hotel at legian, on the 2nd day we went to lembongan island in there we did many activities, sea walker, dive and cycle and in our group, just my family from indonesia the other were foreigner so we couldn't comunicated with them haha. next 3rd day we went to ubud market yaa we bought so many things in there, than we went to antonio blanco's museum, u know what? i think if you go to bali you must visit that museum cause that's very gorgeous. Finally the last day we were felt so sad cause we must went back to jakarta:( cause Bali is very beautiful place and i want go there with my friendsss i want very muchhhhh..but maybe someday. Thanks for my family  cause i have a good time on my 16th birthdayxoxo.

at bandara soeta before the plane take off

this picture i took with my sister before we went to the beautiful lembongan island

with my dad


thoose photos took at antonio blanco's museum


took on the boat to lembongan island

we were diving 

we've some tattoo on our hands

thanks for my wonderful holiday my beloved family

by niti. xoxo

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar